Required evaluations will be held on
Tuesday, October 24th, 2017 & Tuesday, October 24th, 2017.
the parent info for the evaluation date & time
for your child's age league.
Any player not evaluated will be placed on the
I have read & acknowledge this evaluation
(parent or guardian name).
Parents' & Players' Rules
1. As representatives of Christ United Methodist Church, our words and actions will be reflective of Christian Values. No foul language at practice or games. Please do not bring alcohol or use tobacco at practices or games.
2. Please use Positive Affirmation toward all players, coaches & referees. Keep negative comments to yourself.
3. Each child, upon signing up for C-SPORTS, has agreed to play and abide by all church and CSports rules. Any rule/regulation not complied with will be brought to the attention of the Recreation Ministry and will be dealt with accordingly.
4. No insurance is provided.
5. No refund of money will be allowed due to the advance payment required to order uniforms.
6. Once on the roster, each player must notify the coach when unable to play or practice. Please have your child at the game 15 minutes before the start time.
I have read and understand these rules. (Parent/Guardian Signature):
I, the undersigned applicant, parent or guardian of applicant for participation in the athletic program of the Recreation Ministry of Christ United Methodist Church, Mobile AL. do hereby release and discharge Christ United Methodist Church, the Recreation Ministry of Christ United Methodist Church , and its authorized agents, servants, employees, volunteers, representatives and staff from all liability of any kind and character which might be asserted on behalf of myself or applicant against said released parties. Furthermore, in the event of an accident if the said staff or representatives are unable to contact the parent(s) or guardian(s), we hereby grant permission to said staff or representatives to administer necessary first aid, and/or take applicant to the nearest medical facility for additional treatment.
CSPORTS offers to the parents at the end of each sport season the opportunity to purchase a DVD for your enjoyment. By signing your child up to participate in this sport you agree to give CUMC permission to use these photos in publications, advertisements or video records approved by CUMC as related to this recreational activity. This acknowledges that your child's picture might be used in these publications.